We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Baked sea bream recipe by of 29-07-2010 [Updated on 30-09-2018]
Between sea fish and farmed fish there is a huge difference in both taste and price, so when my father brings freshly caught fish home his thoughts always go to me. In fact, the other evening he brought me some beautiful sea bream and mussels and I prepared a nice fish dinner by preparing "spaghetti with mussels" and a beautiful sea bream baked in foil!
A truly exceptional smell and taste, so much so that they also conquered my husband's palate. This is my recipe for preparing sea bream in foil, a light but tasty second course.
How to make sea bream in foil
Thoroughly wash the sea bream, remove the entrails and peel them, brush the mussels and remove their beards (my papy did this service;)
Put the chopped garlic and parsley, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper inside the sea bream.
Arrange a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet, brush it with a drizzle of oil and place the sea bream on top.
Pour the white wine over the sea bream, cover them with garlic, chopped parsley, salt and pepper and a drizzle of oil and place the lemon slices on them.
Distribute the mussels (clams are fine too, seafood is used to flavor and if you have some shrimp you can add it to the fish) all around the sea bream and carefully close in foil to form the cones.
Bake the sea bream in foil at 180 ° and cook for 30 minutes.
Serve the sea bream on plates with the foil open.
Baked sea bream - Recipes
Thebaked sea bream It is a healthy and easy-to-make recipe. The cooking & quotal cartoccio & quot; typical of the 90s allows to keep the freshness, fragrance and scent of the sea intact. You can replace the sea bream with 4 single-portion sea bream. In this case, allow 20 minutes of cooking.
For 4 people
- 1 sea bream of 1.5 kg
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 spring onions
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 8 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper
Clean, wash and dry the sea bream and arrange it on aluminum foil. Then chop the spring onions, anchovy fillets, parsley and add the lemon juice and oil, salt and pepper.
Pour the sauce you have obtained on the sea bream and place the cherry tomatoes and lemon slices on top.
Then close the foil and cook the fish for about 30 minutes in the oven at 200 degrees.
Baked sea bream
Doses for 4: an 800 g sea bream already cleaned (or 2 of about half weight), 1 large leek, 2 stalks of celery, 2 lemons, 1/2 dl of white wine, a tablespoon of oil extra virgin olive, a few sprigs of parsley, salt, pepper.
Instructions for preparation
Thinly CUT the white part of the leek and the celery stalks after having cleaned and washed them. Rinse the parsley and peel it. Put the vegetables with the parsley, salt and a sprinkle of pepper in a dish that can contain the fish, then sprinkle with the wine and the juice of a lemon.
RINSE the sea bream under running water and dry it with absorbent kitchen paper. With a large, well-sharpened knife, make deep parallel cuts on both sides of the fish (until the blade touches the bone). Place the fish on the plate with the vegetables and let it marinate in a cool place for an hour, turning it from time to time.
Grease a large sheet of baking paper or aluminum foil with a little oil and place the fish in the center. Cut the other lemon into thin slices and insert them into the cuts on the side of the fish. Mix the remaining slices with the vegetables and arrange everything around the fish. Close the foil tightly.
PASS in a preheated oven at 220 ° for 20 minutes (or only 15 if you have 2 small sea bream). Bring the fish to the table in its foil and serve it hot. As a side dish you can prepare steamed new potato chips, seasoned with a veil of oil and a little parsley.
SHARE ON FacebookTwitterGoogle +
To make the recipe for sea bream baked in foil with mussels and clams, you will first have to distribute a round of extra virgin olive oil on a sheet of baking paper, perhaps already placed in a pan.
Place a fish on each sheet. I recommend that the fish must already be cleaned, boned and scaled. If you are unable to do it yourself, your fishmonger will be happy to help you with this by doing it for you.
Inside the sea bream put a little salt and a sprig of parsley.
Wash and divide the tomatoes in half and distribute them equally on the four sheets of parchment paper all around the sea bream.
Add more parsley, mussels, clams and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to the foil.
The mussels must be closed, they will open and cook thanks to the steam that will be released inside the foil.
At this point close by making the classic foil, close the ends of the wrapped sheet well, forming a candy and tied well with string. Put everything in the oven for 20 minutes at 190 & degC.
Open the foil a few seconds before bringing to the table and serve on a serving dish. Or let each diner open their own foil in front of them to be able to enjoy all the scents that will be released when it is opened.
Baked sea bream Recipe
Thinly CUT the white part of the leek and the celery stalks after having cleaned and washed them. Rinse the parsley and. RINSE the sea bream under the running water and dry it with absorbent kitchen paper. . Recipe Ingredient. Offers kitchen accessories. Baked sea bream recipe. Photo Recipe. details
sea bream in foil recipe with photos of Italian home cooking
sea bream in foil: recipe with cooking times and photos, recipes for fish from Italian home cooking. details
Baked sea bream - The garlic clove
Recipes: fish-based main courses. Baked sea bream INFORMATION. to be opened in the kitchen by crumpling the aluminum all around the fish,. details
Cooking in foil, cooking in foil
The main advantages of & # 39al cartoccio & # 39; cooking, namely the preparation of. The sea bream in foil. Ingredients for four people: 1 kg bream. . details
Cooking recipes: Second courses of fish - Sea bream baked in foil
25 Jul 2010. Sea bream in foil: a thousand ways to cook and enjoy the sea bream which in the kitchen lends itself to different recipes and preparations. . details
& # 187 Sea bream in foil - Recipe Sea bream in foil - Recipe by Misya
29 Jul 2010. Cooking forum. Visit the Forum & middot Sign up. Ethnic recipes. This is my recipe for preparing sea bream in foil,. details
Stuffed sea bream in foil
4 small sea bream already cleaned
24 large sage leaves
2 large slices of stale bread
a spoonful of salted capers
a small stalk of green celery
4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
1) Wash the sea bream very carefully and dry them gently with the paper towel. Rinse the capers under running water to desalt them and dry them. Put the stale bread, capers, celery stalk and 2 tablespoons of oil in the glass of the mixer. Blend the ingredients at high speed until the mixture is soft and homogeneous, check the flavor and add a pinch of salt if necessary. Stuff the sea bream with the bread mixture.
2) Gently wash and dry the sage. Cut 4 large square pieces of parchment paper, place 3 sage leaves in the center of each and place the sea bream on top. Cover the fish with the remaining leaves, add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with the remaining oil. Seal the parcels and cook the sea bream in a hot oven at 180 ° for 20 minutes. Serve the fish just out of the oven by opening the foil on the plates.
The Modern Kitchen
1. Scale the sea bream carefully, then eviscerate them, remove the gills, then wash them under running water (if you buy them from the fishmonger you can ask him to do these operations).
2. Take a piece of parchment paper, place on top of the Rosemary, parsley and a few slices of lemon.
3. Stuff the sea bream with aromatic herbs, garlic, lemon and a pinch of salt. Place it on the previously prepared sheet of parchment paper. Complete with other herbs and a little salt.
4. Close the packets carefully, place them on a baking tray, and pour a little water on the bottom of it.
5. Cook the baked sea bream in the oven at 180/200 degrees for about twenty minutes. Serve immediately, opening the parcels on the table in front of the diners.
Preparation of sea bream in foil
1) Clean the sea bream. Remove the fins, cutting them with scissors then remove the scales, scraping them with the back of a knife starting from the tail towards the head or using the appropriate scaler.
2) Open the belly of the fish, inserting the tip of the scissors into the operculum and continuing under the head. Eliminate the entrails and wash the sea bream inside and out under a jet of cold running water then pat it dry with absorbent paper.
3) Wash the lemon, dry it and divide it into slices. Salt and pepper the inside of the fish. Insert a couple of lemon slices, 1 sprig of sage and 1 of Rosemary.
4) Put the fish on plate lined with parchment paper, salt, pepper and sprinkle withextra virgin olive oil. You leaned on thegarlic peeled and cut into strips and the remaining aromas.
5) Close the bag, seals the edges well and cook in oven already hot a 180° for About 25 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven and bring thebaked sea bream.
Recipe Sea Bream in Cartoccio
How do you prepare a perfect sea bream baked in foil? Follow our recipe to prepare a simple and quick second course, but also suitable for a healthy diet. As a side dish for a sea bream baked in foil you can use cherry tomatoes and potatoes. Cooking the baked fish for dinner it is an excellent idea to prepare a healthy, light dish that everyone likes. The element needed to run ours Baked sea bream recipe it's the oven! By the way, start heating it so soon you'll be ready to bake!
Go to the recipe immediately
Baked sea bream - Recipes
Baked sea bream
- 1 sea bream
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 3 bay leaves
- olive oil
Clean, wash and dry the sea bream and arrange it on an aluminum foil placed in an oven pan.
Prepare a mince with the onion, the anchovy fillets, the parsley and add the lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper.
Pour the sauce over the sea bream and place the bay leaves on top.
Then close the foil and cook the fish for 30 minutes in a hot oven.