We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Hello everyone, I'm Misya, or Flavia Imperatore, I'm 34, married to Ivano and Elisa's mother, I'm Neapolitan, a lover of travel, good food and excellent company.
You are a lover of the delicate flavor and creamy texture of stracchino? Are you looking for recipes fanciful that enhance it? You are in the right section! Here you will find many original ideas for cooking dishes based on this fresh cheese it's delicious.
The stracchino it is excellent enjoyed alone, al oven or how cream to spread on bread. But also in numerous recipes, come on appetizers to first courses to timbales and as the star of the aperitif. It goes perfectly with zucchini and with the egg. Seeing is believing!
Add a touch of softness to your dishes with the recipes Galbani with the stracchino. You just have to choose the recipe that most inspires you and unleash your imagination in kitchen!
Penne stracchino and sausage
Nena and Gianlu's recipe is very tasty and quick to prepare.
Brown the chopped onion in a large pan with a drizzle of oil, after two minutes add the coarsely crumbled sausage then let it cook for a few minutes.
In the meantime, cook the pasta in a pot with plenty of boiling salted water and when it is al dente, drain it and toss it in the pan with the sausage, add the stracchino and let it melt well.
Serve the pasta hot with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese.
Recipes with stracchino
Stracchino is a fresh, soft, raw cheese made from whole cow's milk (raw or pasteurized).
In the kitchen it is eaten as a dish or ingredient for appetizers, some also use it in first courses and in the filling of pizzas and savory pies.
Stracchino is a typical Italian cheese produced in the Lombardy, Veneto and Tuscany regions.
Seasonality should be "opposite" to mature cheeses. This cheese was born from the need to use the “poor” milk secreted by the tired cows after returning from the summer pastures. Today, stracchino does not respect any seasonality and is produced all year round.
It has the taste typical of slightly seasoned cheeses. It is fresh, of creamy consistency and candid white color sometimes shows a very thin crust (more like a "film"). The predominant flavors are sour and sweet, which create a very pleasant balance.
It is a product enough caloric. In significant portions the percentage of lipids in the diet increases. It is rich in calcium, phosphorus and riboflavin.
At the time of purchase, if the food is packaged, it is necessary to check the expiry date. Purchased in bulk, however, it must be pure white, bright and with an aroma similar to yogurt. Absolutely avoid yellowed, dehydrated products with a pungent odor and "spicy" or "effervescent" taste.
Even in the refrigerator, the storage of this cheese is very short (few days).
Stracchino is a fresh second course typical of the hot season. Consumed alone in salads, it accompanies bread or other baked goods. Among the appetizers it is a very popular ingredient for canapes, choux and savory pies. Many use it heated to accompany pasta or as a pizza filling.
Having a taste delicate and fresh, it is recommended to eat it mainly raw.
Some dress it with a little extra virgin olive oil but it is a questionable intervention it goes very well with some aromatic herbs such as parsley, sage, basil, chives, fresh oregano etc.
Stracchino lends itself to accompany: cereals and derivatives (pasta, bread, etc.), cold boiled potatoes, boiled and cold legumes, white and lean meats (even cold), whole eggs (especially hard boiled), large oil seeds (especially walnuts), raw vegetables (celery, carrots, radishes, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.) and cooked vegetables (dissolved directly on the plate, like spinach).
Between recipes with stracchino most common in Italy include: pasta with stracchino and walnuts, salad with stracchino, boiled potatoes and soft cheese, savory pie with artichokes and stracchino, savory pie with mushrooms and stracchino, risotto with stracchino cheese, vegetables stuffed with stracchino cheese, timbale of macaroni with cheese etc.
Slices of stracchino and mortadella piadina, appetizer recipes.
Antiasti pizzaiola balls, rustic, savory puffs, pizzas, pretzels, breadsticks,. Please & quotClick here & quot for all other cooking recipes photographed,. details
recipes with stracchino | simple recipes | Easy cooking
The search for & quotricette con stracchino & quot produced 24 results. Delicate morsels. Make small balls, dip them in breadcrumbs and fry them in oil. . details
Stracchino flan - CookEatShare
Stracchino balls, ingredients: 300 Gr. Stracchino cheese, 2 fresh eggs. Stracchino flan recipe - Focaccia and flans - Cooking recipes. details
Recipes with Stracchino - Quoky
Try the stracchino-based recipes found in the Cookbook. . Insert a video recipe & middot More cooking videos & middot Video Carnival recipes. Appetizers, Stracchino balls. Appetizers, Piadina Stuffed With Rocket. details
Stracchino balls - Cooking Better - Recipe
Recipe Stracchino balls - How to cook Stracchino balls. details
COOKING RECIPES: Appetizers
Recipe Name (Click to view), Course, Main Ingredient. Stracchino balls, appetizer, stracchino. details
Very easy, very fast, absolutely delicious: the tasty pastry it is prepared with only 3 ingredients and will make all lovers of spicy and lovers of tantalizing flavors go crazy.
There 'nduja, protagonist of the filling of the sfogliata, is a typical Calabrian product of Spilinga (in the province of Vibo Valentia) based on bacon, pork cheek and a lot of hot pepper. The mixture inserted in pork casing is seasoned for 2 months or smoked with oak and myrtle. It is a soft salami, to be spread on bread, used for sautéing ragù, to garnish pizza and savory pies or enrich omelettes.
1) Get 1 pack of about 230 g of puff pastry already rolled out and remove it from the refrigerator 5 minutes before using it. Heat the oven to 200 ° C. Unroll the browse inside a round pan with a diameter of 28 cm, keeping the paper that wraps it underneath and prick the bottom with the prongs of a
2) Take some pieces of 'nduja, crush them with your fingers until they are flattened to a thickness of 1-2 millimeters and place them on the bottom of the pan evenly. If you want a less spicy pastry you can reduce the total dose of 'nduja used from 80 g to 60 or 50.
3) Spread over the 'nduja 320 g of stracchino in a single layer with the help of a spatula. Fold the puff pastry that comes out of the pan forming a rather thick edge.
4) Lower the oven to 180 ° C and bake the tasty pastry for about 25 minutes until the dough is crumbly and golden. Remove the pan from the oven and gently unmold the preparation onto a rack or plate. Cut the puff pastry into slices, remove the paper from underneath and serve on the table, it is excellent both hot and cold.
You are looking for a vegetarian recipe? Garnish the tasty veggie puff with peppers instead of with 'nduja. Wash 1 yellow pepper and 1 red pepper, remove the seeds and the internal ribs and cut them into strips. Slice thin 1 onion and brown it in a pan with 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil add the peppers, stir, cover and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes, adding a little hot water if necessary. Remove from the heat and let it cool. Unroll the disc puff pastry ready already spread and place it in a pan lined with wet and squeezed baking paper, prick the bottom, distribute the stracchino and the strips of pepper over it, alternating the colors, fold the edges of the dough over the filling and bake the cake in the oven at 180 ° C to about 25 minutes.
The best recipes with stracchino to bring to the table
As we said, one of the best ways to taste stracchino is natural: we recommend that you try the rustic stracchino croutons in which this cheese goes perfectly with home bread. For a more elaborate appetizer try the savory cheesecake with stracchino, cherry tomatoes and aromatic herbs: it is a concentrate of freshness in a dish.
If you are looking for quick recipes with stracchino the suggestion is that of a single and easy dish like the stracchino and prosciutto omelette, a preparation that meets the favor of even the little ones.
Between recipes of first courses with stracchino a special place is that of risotto with asparagus which combines the strength of this herbaceous plant with the creaminess of cheese. Speaking of asparagus, another fundamental combination with this cheese is the asparagus and stracchino savory pie: the only precaution is to choose a stracchino that is not too liquid so as not to ruin the consistencies.
The chapter of savory pies is also enriched with zucchini, with an author's recipe: Chiara Maci, in fact, suggests using stracchino in the zucchini savory pie for an all-round flavor. And since we are in the garden picking zucchini, then the baked omelette roll with zucchini and stracchino is a riot of textures and flavors.
Finally, let's not forget that one of the secrets of the Recco focaccia is the stracchino: our advice is to eat the original version in Liguria, but if you want you can follow the recipe for the Recco focaccia and try to make it at home.
5 recipes with stracchino: from appetizer to dessert
We have already given you information on the differences between crescenza cheese and stracchino, but today we want to focus on this last type of cheese, giving you some suggestions for using it to the fullest. Did you know, for example, that it can become an excellent sauce for a pasta dish?
Rustic pizza with stracchino, potatoes and cooked ham
Ingredients for 4-6 people
- 2 rolls of shortcrust pastry
- 100 g of stracchino
- 1 medium potato
- 80 g of cooked ham
- q.s. of milk
- Let the shortcrust pastry sheets rest at room temperature for 10 minutes, in such a way as to easily unroll them. After this time, open the first one and arrange it on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the stracchino over the sheets, spoonfuls, and spread it evenly. Chop the cooked ham and spread it over the cheese. Finally, wash and peel a potato and, with the help of a mandolin, cut it very finely into julienne strips: in this way it will not be necessary to pre-cook.
- Close the rustic pizza with the second sheet and join the edges. Then prick with a fork, brush with a drop of milk and bake at 160 ° C for about 40 minutes or in any case until the surface is golden.
- When cooked, remove the rustic pizza with stracchino and let it rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Pasta with stracchino and courgettes
A first course to be improvised at the last moment, with a few ingredients that together will become an excellent single dish.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 320 g of short pasta
- 200 g of fresh stracchino
- q.s. of parmesan
- 2 courgettes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- q.s. of milk (optional)
- q.s. of salt
- q.s. of pepper
- First, wash and cut the courgettes and brown them in a pan with a drizzle of oil and a clove of garlic. Salt and set aside. In the same pan, do melt the stracchino diluting it, if necessary, with a drop of milk
- Meantime, cook the pasta and drain it al dente. Pour it in the pan with the stracchino, add the courgettes and whisk for a few minutes adding, if necessary, a ladle of pasta cooking water.
- Lastly, add the parmesan and, if you like, some black pepper. Gently mix, then serve pasta with stracchino and courgettes hot.
Rolls of zucchini, bresaola and stracchino
Excellent as an aperitif, for finger food or just as an appetizer: these zucchini rolls with stracchino can be eaten on any occasion.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 courgettes
- 100 g of stracchino
- 80 g of bresaola
- a bunch of rocket
- q.s. chopped chives (optional)
- q.s. of salt
- q.s. of oil
- Wash the courgettes, remove the ends and cut them into thin slices. Grill them on the hot plate and, as soon as they are cooked, place them on a plate and season with oil and salt. Once the preparation is finished, arrange them on a work surface and place a slice of bresaola on top of each courgette, a teaspoon of stracchino and a few leaves of chopped rocket.
- Roll the courgette on itself to create a roll and tie it with a thread of chives. Alternatively, you can block them with a toothpick. Arrange the courgette and stracchino rolls on a serving plate, standing next to each other. Let it rest at room temperature.
This dish lends itself to being prepared in advance, covered with cling film and stored in the refrigerator, taking care to extract it at least 30 minutes before serving.
Piadina with stracchino and eggplant
Little desire to cook? Just a flatbread, a little stracchino, a few vegetables and your lunch is served.
Ingredients for 2 people
- 2 wraps
- 120 g of soft cheese
- 1 eggplant
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- a bunch of rocket
- q.s. of salt
- q.s. of pepper
- q.s. of parsley
- Take the eggplant, wash it and cut it into slices. Grill it on the hot plate, then arrange it on a serving dish and season with salt, oil and chopped parsley, so that it gets a little flavored. Wash and dry the rocket and cherry tomatoes.
- Take the wraps, heat them on the flatbread plate or alternatively on a non-stick pan. Heat them for a minute on each side, then arrange them on a serving dish.
- Put a couple of tablespoons of stracchino on each piadina, close in half and put back on the heat, just enough to make it creamy. Remove it again and arrange the aubergines, rocket and cherry tomatoes cut in half. Serve the stracchino piadina hot.
Cake with stracchino, pears and chocolate
A last idea to use stracchino is to make it the protagonist of a cake, along with pears and chocolate. That's how.
Ingredients for 8 people
- 200 g of stracchino
- 200 g of sugar
- 250 g of flour 0
- 3 eggs
- 80 g of milk
- 3 pears
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- half a lemon
- q.s. of powdered sugar to decorate
- First wash and cut the pears, peel and chop them, putting them to flavor with lemon juice. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, place the eggs with the sugar and mix with the electric whisk until yield the frothy mixture. Then join the stracchino and mix again. One tablespoon at a time add the flour. Finally, dissolve the baking powder in a glass of milk and pour it into the mixture.
- At this point add the chopped chocolate, mix and, finally, add the pears. Turn until everything is homogeneous. Take a cake pan with a hinged opening, line it with parchment paper and let the mixture go down. Level and bake at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, check the cooking with a toothpick: if you pull it out you can see that it is dry the stracchino cake is ready. If, on the contrary, you realize that it is moist then you have to continue cooking for a few more minutes. Once out of the oven, let it cool and decorate with icing sugar.
What do you think of these recipes with stracchino? Do you use it only raw or do you use it as a condiment? Let us know what you think.
Reginette with sausage, soft cheese and fennel
The reginette with sausage, soft cheese and fennel I'm a quick and easy first course to prepare, with a robust taste made more refined by the unmistakable scent of fennel.
- 360 g of reginette
- 100 g of stracchino
- 3 ham sausages
- ½ glass of white wine
- 1 clove of garlic
- fennel seeds
- extra virgin olive oil
If you really have a few minutes to prepare lunch or dinner, go for this one quick and tasty recipe. The reginette with sausage, soft cheese and fennel I'm a delicious and satisfying first course, in white, made creamy by adding the stracchino when it is practically cooked.
The pasta shape chosen, the reginette (also called mafaldine), typical of Campania, are perfect for collect and enhance the rich dressing of sausage and stracchino around the fork.
This recipe is prepared in an instant, while cooking the pasta, and goes served and eaten immediatelyotherwise the stracchino is likely to dry out. To avoid this inconvenience, set aside an additional glass of cooking water (in addition to that required in the procedure) especially if you have abounded with quantities and there is the possibility of making an encore. The cooking water will rehydrate the sauce making it creamy again as if it had just been prepared.
Calzoncelli with stracchino is an easy dish to prepare, using leavened dough or ready-made wraps. The filling, together with the stracchino, welcomes vegetables or salad, but can be customized in many different ways. If you want to make a vegan version you can use vegan stracchino. Calzoncelli with stracchino can be cooked in the oven or in a pan in a few minutes.
How to prepare calzoncelli with stracchino
Turn on the oven at 220 °. Cover the plate with a sheet of parchment paper.
With a rolling pin roll out the bread dough into a very thin layer, making 4 discs.
In a bowl, quickly work the stracchino with a tablespoon of oil, chopped chives and basil, until you have a cream and spread it on half of each disc.
Rinse and squeeze the rocket well and spread it over the stracchino. Finish by distributing the sliced dried tomatoes on each.
Add a pinch of salt and a drizzle of oil and close the calzoncelli, overlapping the free edge of the dough and seal the edges well all around.
Place the calzoncelli on the baking sheet and brush them evenly with a little olive oil.
Bake and cook for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and let the calzoncelli with stracchino cool before serving.
If you want to avoid the oven, you can cook the calzoncelli in a non-stick pan. Heat it well then arrange the calzoncelli and cook over medium heat for 15/20 minutes, turning them halfway through cooking. Add a spoonful of fresh tomato puree and fresh basil leaves to decorate.