We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chop the garlic and chili and sauté in a few tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Add the mustard seeds and leave for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. Boil in salted water for 15-20 minutes. Mix with butter, salt, pepper and a little milk, until it turns into a puree.
Boil eggs for 7 minutes. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Chop the onion and ginger and sauté, together with 1/2 of the mixture of usurp obtained previously, the fenugreek seeds and turmeric, for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add the coconut milk, spinach and grated peel of 1/2 lemon.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low and leave until the sauce has thickened. Transfer to a suitable dish for the oven, add the chopped tomatoes on top and leave to cool a bit.
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Cut the egg into quarters and add over the sauce. Cut the fish into small cubes and add it to the bowl. Add the puree obtained previously and spread with a spatula so that all the curry is covered with puree.
Cook for 30-40 minutes, until the puree is golden and the sauce has thickened.
At the end, stop with the rest of the garlic mix.
Serve immediately with cold beer.
Ingredients fish plate & # 8211 carp & # 8211 step by step video recipe
- 6 large pieces of carp, from a 1.8 kg carp, with the observation that the plaice can be made in the same way from other types of fish (crucian carp, catfish, pikeperch, etc.), I used 2 carp fillets
- 4 onions (450 grams of ready-to-peel, diced onions)
- 2 large peppers, chopped cubes & # 8211 300 grams of peppers weighed ready cleaned, maybe donut & # 8211 I used 1 red pepper and 1 yellow pepper, the color does not matter much but the red ones will bring a pleasant shade to the food
- 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 400 grams of tomatoes in broth or 1-1.5 kg. fresh tomatoes, scalded and peeled
- 150 ml. White wine
- 30 ml. oil
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch of chopped green parsley
Fish plate & # 8211 carp & # 8211 step by step video recipe
How to prepare fish plate & # 8211 carp & # 8211 step by step recipe in text format (printable)
1. For my carp plate, I used 2 large fillets from a 1.8 kg carp, as I already mentioned in the list of ingredients above. We obtained the fillets following the procedure described in the article How to clean a carp & # 8211 video tutorial. Regardless of whether or not you choose to prepare the plaque with fillets, the fish must be well cleaned of scales and intestines, washed with plenty of cold water and wiped with absorbent towels. Then, cut into pieces as desired.
2. Switch on the oven and heat to 180 ° C. On a hob, heat a pan over medium heat, add ½ of oil, then onion and garlic. Sprinkle with 1 pinch of salt, reduce the heat and fry the onion on the fire until it becomes slightly translucent.
3. Add the peppers and cook the vegetables for another 7-8 minutes, over low heat. We do not lose sight of them, we do not want them to brown, just to soften.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, along with the broth. Bring everything to a boil and then add the wine and bay leaves. Boil the sauce for 10-15 minutes.
5. Grease with oil a tray recommended for the oven, large enough to fit the pieces of carp, without overlapping them, but not to leave much empty space around them. Place the fish pieces in the pan.
6. Season the sauce in the pan with salt and pepper and pour the entire contents of the pan over the fish in the pan. Gently lift each piece of fish so that the vegetables and sauce penetrate below them, then level well.
7. Place the plate in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 45-50 minutes, until it browns nicely on the surface. Sprinkle with chopped green parsley at the end.
Serve carp plate
Carp plaice is served hot or cold, preferably with polenta. It is a traditional dish from which we have clear expectations, and the golden polenta next to it is one of them.
Flower Recipes. The tastiest fish dishes
On the table of flowers, the fish is a place of honor. You can cook it in many ways and with none you will fail. Whether you choose a quick recipe or a sophisticated one, the family will lick your fingers. Here are the tastiest fish dishes!
The traditional fish cannot be missed on the Flower Table, the day when Orthodox Christians celebrate Jesus' entry into Jerusalem. It is actually the second release from Lent, after the day of the Annunciation, because it is said that on this day Jesus would have asked to eat fish.
It is said among the people that the fish eaten in de Florii has healing powers and whoever eats it will be cured of any disease. This year, the flowers are on April 12, ie in just three days. So you need to hurry to make sure you catch a good fish.
But first, decide how you want to prepare it, to get all the necessary ingredients. We offer you some recipes to prepare on this occasion.
Fish Pie With Cheese And Onion
1. Put the cod in a non-metallic bowl, cover with salt, then leave for 20 minutes. Rinse the fish well, then dry with a paper towel.
2. Meanwhile, heat a little oil and butter in a pan over medium heat. When the butter melts, add the onion and leek and cook for 10 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic, mustard and flour, then cook for 1 minute. Add the wine and mix well.
3. Add the soup, sour cream and lemon juice and boil, stirring, for 5-10 minutes until the sauce is thick enough. If it is not thick enough, stir the heat and continue to stir. Taste and add lemon juice if necessary.
4. Increase the eye and add the fish, shrimp and parsley. Pour into the baking dish. Add the frozen peas and mix.
5. Meanwhile, put a large saucepan of boiling water, then boil the potatoes for 15-20 minutes. Drain, then put back in the pan. Add the butter and mash, then taste and season with salt and pepper.
6. In a small bowl, combine green onions and grated cheddar. Put the mashed cartridges in the baking dish, then cover with the green onion mixture. Put in the oven for 40-45 minutes, until it turns golden.
- For mashed potatoes:
- 1 kg of white potatoes
- the water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 g butter with 82% fat
- 2 teaspoons spices for potatoes from Podravka
- For the filling:
- 1 large leek thread
- 700 g Mexican vegetables, frozen
- 1 canned herring fillets in tomato sauce, EVa & # 8211 Podravka
- 1 canned herring fillets in tomato sauce, EVa & # 8211 Podravka
- 1 canned tuna in oil, EVA & # 8211 Podravka
- 1 canned tuna in brie, EVA & # 8211 Podravka
- 2 teaspoons spices for fish
- 200 g tomato paste with baked peppers
- 100 g of cheese
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Baking form dimensions: 25/25 cm
Chicken curry with chickpeas
I had a craving for something with Indian flavors and I wanted to try something new, so I stopped at a chickpea curry with chickpeas. A simple recipe full of flavors, which even children can taste. The curry mixture used is not hot, if you prefer it that way, you can add some hot paprika.
Recipe of chickpea curry with chickpeas it is versatile, you can add other ingredients such as: potato, cauliflower, peas and you can replace chickpeas with lentils.
Semolina pie. Old recipe from Scheii Brașovului
The semolina cake is one of the old recipes from the Brașov area, at a time when E's were not consumed. The inhabitants of Scheii Brașovului prefer the classic taste of semolina pie, milk sweetened with vanilla and cinnamon flavors. Equally classic was the simple decor, made of cream and a candied or fresh cherry.
- 6 medium eggs
- 6 tablespoons caster sugar, filled to the brim
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- grated peel of a lemon
- a pinch of salt
- 100 ml of butter
- 12 tablespoons semolina & # 8211 filled to the brim
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 piece of cinnamon
- 1 vanilla pod
- For decoration
- 500 ml of liquid cream
- an envelope with whipping cream
- 16 candied cherries or fresh cherries
Method of preparation
- The syrup is made first and left to cool. For the syrup, put the milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla pod in a saucepan and let it boil over medium heat, until the sugar dissolves in the milk and the milk boils.
- For the countertop, proceed as follows: take the eggs, clean and wash the peel, then break and separate the egg yolk from the egg white in two different bowls. The egg white is made by beating with a whisk. To make the egg white hard, put a pinch of salt in it from the very beginning.
- Rub the yolks with the seven tablespoons of caster sugar and the two sachets of vanilla sugar until they turn white and get a little shiny, and the sugar is no longer felt between the fingers when the test is done.
- In the frothy yolk, pour the spoons of semolina and mix until smooth, now add the melted butter and continue to mix with the mixer on a low speed.
- Then remove the mixer and incorporate the egg foam and lemon peel, which mix just like on the cake top with a wooden spoon that rotates from bottom to top to keep the texture fluffy. In a smaller cake pan, place a baking sheet and pour the whole composition, which is easily leveled.
- Put the tray in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 170 degrees Celsius. Then take it out of the oven, pour the cold milk syrup over it and put it back in the oven for 5-6 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
- After removing the semolina pie from the oven, leave it to cool and remove from the pan, portion it and each slice is decorated with cream and a cherry or sour cherry.
Source and photo: “Traditions, customs and selected dishes from Șcheii Brașovului and Brașovechi” - Dr. Alexandru Stănescu, manager of the Museum of Ethnography Brașov
Fried fish with garlic sauce and polenta & # 8211 the simplest recipe
Fried fish with garlic sauce and polenta & # 8211 the simplest recipe. How to make whole fried fish in crispy crust of flour or cornmeal? How to make creamy muffin & # 8211 sarmuzac? Fish recipes. Fried crucian. Lin fried.
Fried fish knows how to make almost everyone. With this traditional recipe for flax and fried crucian, we address young people who are just starting out in the kitchen. There are some useful tips that will help you get a tasty, well-seasoned fried fish with a crispy crust.
I say this because I have often been served with fried fish soaked in oil, with a crust woe to her mother or insufficiently seasoned. The fish cooks very quickly and there is a risk of excessive drying of its meat. A properly fried fish will have a crispy red crust and a juicy, shiny meat & # 8211 as you see in the picture below. "Glistening" would say Gordon Ramsay
The crust of the fish can be made either from wheat flour, corn (corn) or from a mixture of both. Both the recipe and the pictures were provided by Mya Benea from Galați who is also a moderator in Urban Flavors Group from Facebook. More recipes from Mye find here.
Mya, born and raised near the Danube (in Galați), shows us how she prepared two very tasty kinds of fish: crucian and smooth. You will see how he juggled their crusts using the flour, cornmeal and the mix of the two.
Mya also gave us a recipe for fried carp flour (cut into pieces) in corn crust or flour & # 8211 see here.
In the case of whole fish, the frying times must be adjusted a little. The quantities of fried fish below are indicative and can be adapted to the needs of each.
Fish Pie With Shrimp And Leek
1. Put 450ml of milk and cream in a large pan and bring to a boil. Add the fish and smoked fish and cook for 5-6 minutes, until cooked through. Remove the fish and let it cool. Put the liquid in a cup.
2. When the fish is cold enough, it breaks into pieces, discarding the skin and bones. Put in a heat-resistant dish and add boiled shrimp and egg pieces.
3. Melt 50g of butter in a pan, add flour and boil, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove the pan from the heat and gradually add the liquid. Put it on low heat and let it boil, stirring all the time. Boil the sauce for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste, add parsley and pour over fish. Allow to cool.
4. Cut the potatoes into large pieces and boil in salted water for 20 minutes or until soft. Meanwhile, melt the remaining 50g of butter in a small pan, add the sliced leeks and simmer for 3-4 minutes, until soft.
5. Drain the potatoes well, put in the pan and crush, then add the leeks, cheese and the rest of the milk for. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Place the composition in a bowl, over the shrimp and spread in an even layer. Smooth the top and put in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until it turns golden.