Cut the cauliflower into bunches, clean the tail of each bouquet on the fibrous side, pulling the bark from the cut to the flower. Only the woody part will be removed, not the bark which is tender.
Wash in water and check each bouquet for hidden larvae or snails.
Boil for about 20 minutes in boiling water with salt and milk that whitens it and does not let it blacken. If it boils too much, it crushes. After boiling, drain and season with pepper and salt (if necessary), then allow to cool.
After it cools, add it to the flour and egg, then fry it in an oil bath.
1. Put the cauliflower in boiling water and boil for 5-7 minutes.
2. Pass the cauliflower under a stream of water, then place in a bowl.
3. Put flour and baking powder in a bowl and add cheese, nutmeg and hot pepper. It is seasoned. Make a hole in the center and add eggs. Mix slowly with a wooden spoon until a dough is formed. Add the cauliflower pieces and wrap well in the dough.
4. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
5. Fry the cauliflower pieces until golden brown and remove from the oil. Put them on absorbent paper, and sprinkle with salt.
You have to see it too.
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or a small grated puppy)
- a teaspoon of pepper
We wash and unwrap the cauliflower in the right bouquets. Boil them in salted water for 5 minutes, then let them drain well in a sieve.
Meanwhile, in a bowl beat eggs well with salt, pepper and garlic.
Then incorporate the flour, stirring constantly, the composition should be consistent.
Put 5 bunches of cauliflower in the dough and roll them well on all sides. Fry the water in an oil bath so that it browns easily on all sides.
Take them out on absorbent napkins and eat them warm with various salads, yogurt sauce with garlic or whatever you like best.
Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Post Recipes Archive
- /> Do not release the post on Wednesday and Friday
31 May 2021 2:45 AM | No Comments
- /> The thirst for God
30 May 2021 3:31 AM | No Comments
- Dialogue with God leads to salvation & # 8211 on the 5th Sunday after Easter
30 May 2021 2:00 AM | No Comments
- "Love God with all your heart, for he loved you first!"
30 May 2021 1:12 AM | No Comments
- /> Christ and the woman carrying the Light
29 May 2021 7:40 PM | No Comments
- /> We are aging not under the burden of years, but of too many desires
29 May 2021 12:27 PM | No Comments
- /> We need to go through the depths of humility to learn to value life
29 May 2021 7:29 AM | No Comments
Orthodox Calendar 2021
POST DAYS AND POSTS
Wednesdays and Fridays over the year, except for those with release, marked with maps
Epiphany Eve (January 5)
Beheading of St. John the Baptist (August 29)
Exaltation of the Holy Cross (September 14)
Easter Lent (March 15 - May 1)
Lent of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul (June 28 - June 28)
Lent of the Assumption (August 1 - August 14)
Lent (November 14 - December 24)
On all fasting days over the year
On the days of the royal feasts and on their eve
During the week of leftover meat (March 7 - March 13)
In the Lent of Easter (March 14 - May 2)
In the Light Week (May 3 - May 9)
In the Lent of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul (June 28 - June 28)
In the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (August 1 - August 15)
In the fast of the Nativity (November 14 - December 24)
In the period from Christmas to Epiphany (December 25 - January 6)
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- vegetable oil
- salt pepper
- optional, soy sauce, dry spices, etc
Unwrap the cauliflower in bunches, wash it in a few waters and boil it in cold water.
We keep it on the fire until it boils, two, we put it in a cold shower to stop its cooking and we drain it well.
Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil, about as much as you use for french fries. Ooo, you have a fryer, all the better.
In the beaten eggs we can put a tablespoon of soy sauce and any spices we want. Garlic powder, dried thyme, ground chili, spice mixes to taste.
We pass each bunch of cauliflower through the beaten egg and flour, then we fry them until they are browned on all sides.
Cauliflower au gratin
Cauliflower is the star vegetable of the cold season, and in addition to the tasty pickles with cauliflower there are many other recipes in which cauliflower is the main ingredient. Below we teach you how to make cauliflower au gratin, an ideal recipe for lunch or dinner.
Cauliflower au gratin recipe:
Regular consumption of cauliflower brings many benefits to the body because it is a vegetable rich in nutrients, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin K and phytonutrients. And fortunately, cauliflower does not contain many calories, 100 grams contains about 23 calories.
The au gratin cauliflower recipe is extremely simple, but incredibly tasty. It is very easy to prepare, from just a few ingredients, and in less than an hour you can prepare the meal for the whole family. Here's what to do to cook the best au gratin cauliflower recipe.
1. Peel the cauliflower, cut it into small bunches and leave it in cold water. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Separately boil for 5 minutes in salted water, then drain.
2. Finely chop the onion in butter, then quench with half a glass of soup and simmer. Add the rest of the soup in which the flour and cream have dissolved, season to taste with salt, pepper, mustard and green parsley and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. In a pan greased with butter, place the cauliflower, potato slices and sliced pressed ham. Then pour the white sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in a hot oven over medium heat for 30-35 minutes.
The au gratin cauliflower is served hot with an extra cream on top, if you prefer, but also with fresh greens and a pickle sauce.
1. Unwrap the cauliflower in bunches and boil it for a few minutes in salted water. Drain carefully so as not to break it, and put it in a bowl.
2. Separately, mix the flour with a pinch of turmeric (or turmeric), a pinch of salt and pour very cold water. To keep it cool, add a few ice cubes to the dough.
3. Pass the cauliflower bunches through the tempura mixture and put them in the hot oil. Fry them quickly and take them out on an absorbent napkin. Serve the cauliflower breaded immediately with cooked vegetable salad.
Suggestion If you want to surprise your family, replace the breaded cauliflower with well-drained pickles and serve them with a garnish of french fries or peas!
For the dough:
200 g flour
200 g very cold water
4 comments to & bdquoCanopida pane & rdquo
this is one of the most delicious recipes I learned from my mother :) this along with breaded pumpkin: D
An extraordinary recipe, fff tasty and easy to make. Thank you for the idea.
The cauliflower prepared like this is very good, and we liked it so much that yesterday and until today we finished it (there are only 2 of us :)).
I used the classic panel for both snacks and vegetables (pumpkin), but when I saw how easy it is to make cauliflower with breadcrumbs, I decided to use your recipe from now on.
I intend to try the breaded mushrooms soon, because those are also delicious.
PS: For an extra flavor, in beaten eggs I put crushed garlic and some spices (because I'm a big fan): cumin, coriander, a little white pepper and thyme, all given by the grinder.
Ruxandra thank you very much for your appreciation, the cauliflower bread is good hot, the next day it doesn't seem to have the same taste so it's good that you ate it all !. Thanks for the idea with the spices I'm a garlic fan :).
I like to eat it with mustard. I ate at a college classmate.
Difficulty: easy & middot Preparation time: 30 minutes & middot Nr. servings: 4
We start by unwrapping the cauliflower in small bunches, then we simmer it for about 5 minutes. Beat the eggs well, add 50 g of flour & rain, salt and pepper and mix until it becomes a homogeneous composition. We take the cauliflower bunches, squeezed well from the water, and put them in the remaining flour, then in the composition made, after which we put them in a pan and fry them in a little oil.
The sauce is simple and will give flavor to the kind of cooking cooked in parallel. Peel the garlic and grind it, add the oil and rub well until you get a creamy paste. Add water and mix gently, and at the end add sm & acircnt & acircna and a little salt. You can also use yogurt if you want it to be lighter.