We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 1/2 cups bulgur (about 1 pound)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 1/2 cups (packed) fresh parsley leaves
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
Place bulgur and onions in large bowl. Finely chop parsley in processor. Add to bulgur. Finely chop carrots in processor; add to bulgur. Finely chop bell pepper in processor; add to bulgur. Add tomato juice and next 5 ingredients; toss. Cover; chill overnight. Mix thyme into tabbouleh. Season with salt and pepper; serve.